Born in Greece, designer Miranda Konstantinidou draws inspiration for her jewelry from her travels around the world and her work with costume design for theater. Her pieces have an old mixed with new look, incorporating color with antiqued brass. Pieces are limited in production. Widely known in Europe, Konplott is now available at Ann’s Fine Gifts in Houston, Texas.
1. Beige crystal ring, adjustable, $110
3. Konplott white crystal dangle earrings, SOLD
4. Beige crystal earrings with brass earwires, $116
5. White antiqued brass has 4 chains, cross and locket, $312
6. Pastel multi crystal cuff bracelet with antiqued brass, $269
These Konplott Jewelry pieces seem to spring directly from the colors in Sandro Botticelli’s magnificent Renaissance masterpiece, “Birth of Venus,” on display at the Uffizi Gallery in Florence. Glorious shades of soft green are mixed with antiqued finish copper or brass. Delicate and feminine, with sparkle and intricate detail, Konplott Jewelry inspires your inner artist and makes you gorgeous!
1. Petit Glamour green necklace in antique brass, $295
2. Petit Glamour bracelet in greens and sea colors with antiqued brass, $166
3. Petit Glamour ring in green and blue faceted crystals set in antiqued brass, $79.50
Konplott Jewelry features bright colors or subtle combinations in earrings, rings, bracelets and necklaces. Designer Miranda Konsatantinidou continues to create stunning designs. Ann’s has a large collection of Konplott jewelry….come by and try some on:
1. Mandala multi antique brass in vibrant colors, $359